Youth Services has a growing collection of museum passes for you to borrow– loan time is one week, and our passes get you either free or discounted admission to many popular places!
- FREE family admission and parking at ALL Connecticut State Parks and Forests with our State Parks and Forests Day Pass! More than 800 miles of hiking trails, 2,000 miles of rivers and streams, 1,300 campsites in 14 parks, 9 historic sites, and 237 lakes and ponds– all without leaving Connecticut! View a list of all of CT’s State Parks
- FREE admission for a family of four to Earthplace, The Nature Discovery Center, in Westport. Offers trails, an animal hall, and a natural history museum
- FREE family admission to the Neuberger Museum of Art in Purchase, NY. The museums’ collection comprises more than 7,000 paintings, drawings, prints, photographs, sculptures, installations, and videos, and embraces 20th-century American and European art, traditional and contemporary African art.
- FREE admission for 2 adults and 2 children to the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art in Hartford. The Wadsworth Atheneum’s permanent collection features a wealth of treasures sure to keep you coming back. The Wadsworth is also America’s oldest public art museum!
- DISCOUNTED admission to the Maritime Aquarium in Norwalk. Watch sharks, jellies, sea turtles, and more than 1,000 other marine animals– and enjoy a film in the IMAX movie theater. Our pass entitles you to $2 off a combination Aquarium/IMAX ticket for up to 6 people.
- DISCOUNTED admission to the Mystic Aquarium and Center for Marine Exploration in Mystic. Reach in and touch a ray, go beak-to-nose with a penguin and feel the splash of a beluga whale. Watch the California sea lions during a live show, and meet a variety of animals, from African penguins and Steller sea lions to sharks and blue-tongued skinks. Dig into the new interactive exhibit Prehistoric Creatures of the Sea, where kids can uncover the fossils of sea creatures from 600 million years ago! Our pass entitles you to $4 off adult and $3 off child admission, good for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
You may borrow our museum passes from the Youth Services Desk, and also browse more information about any of these locations.
More passes coming soon— watch our blog for more updates!