Monday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM to 8 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Thursday: 9 AM to 8 PM
Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Saturday: 9 AM to 5 PM
Sunday: 1 PM to 5 PM
* Perrot is closed Sundays during the summer, from the weekend after Father’s Day through Labor Day weekend.
To find out about weather-related delayed library openings or closures:
The Library is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day*
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday through Monday)
- Independence Day*
- Labor Day Weekend (Saturday through Monday)
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day and Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day*
* Depending on the day of the week on which these holidays fall, we may be closed one or more of the weekend days immediately prior to or just after the holiday. Please confirm holiday closings by checking our Google Business, Facebook, or Twitter pages.
Via Car (from either direction): Take Exit 5 off the Connecticut Turnpike (I-95). Turn right at the end of the ramp onto East Putnam Avenue (Route 1). At the first traffic light, turn right onto Sound Beach Avenue. The library is located on the left, after approximately 1/3 of a mile. It is directly opposite Binney Park.
Via Train: The library is a short walk (10 minutes) from the Old Greenwich station on Metro-North Railroad. Once you get off the train, follow Sound Beach Avenue away from downtown Old Greenwich. Turn left at the corner of Binney Park to follow Sound Beach Avenue, and the library will be across the street, on your right.