Registration for Fall 2014 programs is going on now through Sunday, September 7th, 2014. View the Fall 2014 Program Schedule.
- Program registration is by lottery
- Pick up a registration postcard for the program(s) of your choice at the Youth Services Desk
- Please fill out ALL of the required information. Incomplete applications will not be considered
- For preschool-age programs, your child must be the appropriate age for the program by October 1st, 2014
- Twins may apply on the same registration card. Siblings who do not share a birthday must use separate registration cards, even if they are signing up for the same program
- Address the reverse of the card to yourself
- Affix a first-class stamp (49¢)
- Drop the registration card(s) off at the Youth Services desk by 5 PM on Sunday, September 7th
- Registration cards received after September 7th will automatically be placed on the waiting list
- Registration postcards will be mailed back to you shortly after the close of registration with your status (enrolled in a program or on the waiting list)
- Please call us if you do not receive your card back in the mail within a few days of the close of registration
Questions? Comment here or give us a call at 203-637-8802.