Registration for Fall 2016 programs in Youth Services is going on now through Friday, September 2nd, 2016. View the Fall 2016 Program Schedule.
Program registration is by lottery. Here’s how to register:
- Pick up a registration postcard for the program(s) of your choice at the Youth Services Desk
- Please fill out ALL of the required information. Incomplete applications will not be considered
- For preschool-age programs, your child must be the appropriate age for the program by October 1st, 2016
- Twins may apply on the same registration card. Siblings who do not share a birthday must use separate registration cards, even if they are signing up for the same program
- Address the reverse of the card to yourself
- Affix a first-class stamp (47¢)
- Drop the registration card(s) off at the Youth Services desk by 6 PM on Friday, September 2nd, 2016
- Registration cards received after September 2nd will automatically be placed on the waiting list
- Registration postcards will be mailed back to you shortly after the close of registration with your status (enrolled in a program or on the waiting list)
- Please call us if you do not receive your card back in the mail within a few days of the close of registration
Questions? Give us a call at 203-637-8802.