Time to pack the lunches! If your brown bag offerings seem just a little dull, why not visit our cookery collections for a new idea or two? Think outside the sandwich box! A little protein can go a long way in helping a young student remain alert in the afternoon hours, and a hydrated child is a happy child!
Here are just a few titles – check ‘em out!
- Walk-Around Tacos and Other Likeable Lunches (J 641.53 FAUCH)
- Lunch Munch (J 641.5 KALMA)
- Cool Lunches to Make and Take: Easy Recipes for Kids to Cook (J 641.53 WAGNE)
- The Brown Bag Lunch Cookbook (In the Adult Dept.: 641.534 JACOB)
- Vegan Lunch Box: 130 Amazing, Animal-Free Lunches Kids and Grown-Ups Will Love! (In the Adult Dept.: 641.5636 MCCAN)