Perrot has copies of both federal and state income tax forms available (ask at the Reference Desk).
Or, you can get tax forms online here:
Tax help and information:
- The Ernst and Young Tax Guide 2012 (book)
- Frequently Asked Questions at the IRS Website
- For live tax help from the IRS, call 1-800-829-1040, Monday through Friday, between 7 A.M. and 7 P.M.
- For in-person assistance, the closest IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center is located at 24 Belden Avenue in Norwalk. They provide these services. You must schedule an appointment in advance. Their telephone number is 203-840-4195.
- The IRS also offers free tax help for low- to moderate-income individuals, the elderly, and military personnel