Registration for Youth Services’ Summer 2014 Program Session is going on now through Saturday, June 21st. [View the summer program schedule]
Our preschool programs are drop-in during the summer, but registration is still required for our Stuff & Nonsense (for kids entering 1st grade) and Spotlight (for kids entering 2nd/3rd/4th grade) programs.
- Our program registration is by lottery
- You must have an active library card in good standing to register
- Obtain a registration postcard for the program of your choice from the Youth Services Circulation Desk
- Fill out ALL of the required information. Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Address the reverse of the card to yourself
- Affix a first-class stamp (49¢)
- Drop off your card at the Youth Services Desk by June 21st
- Registration cards will be mailed back to you a few days after the close of registration with your registration status
Questions? Please give us a call at 203-637-8802, or comment on this post.