- Christmas With the Kranks: When only child Blair leaves the family nest, Luther and Nora decide to book an cruise and skip Christmas altogether. Their decision to boycott tradition has the whole neighborhood in an uproar.
- Deck the Halls: Two neighbors in a small New England town go to war when one of them decides to decorate his house with a so many Christmas lights that they are visible from space!
- Fred Claus: Fred Claus has lived in his little brother’s shadow for most of his life. Now Fred is in jail, and Nicholas bails him out on the condition that Fred help out at the North Pole to repay his debt.
- Surviving Christmas: Drew Latham is a wealthy executive leading an empty, shallow life. Facing another lonely Christmas ahead, Drew wants to revisit his old childhood home. But when he arrives, he finds that the house where he was raised is now no longer the home he grew up in. Owned by another family, Drew offers a nice financial reward that has the family all a buzz. But is Drew’s generous cash offer only the beginning of an annoying visitor or will everyone be able to find the true holiday spirit?
- Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause: With another Christmas season fast approaching, Santa Claus/Scott Calvin is feeling even more pressure. Mrs. Claus is expecting a little Claus. She is also longing for the company of some “tall people.” So Scott agrees to let her parents visit, as long as they believe that they’re really in Canada rather than at the North Pole.
For more Christmas classics, take a look at last year’s Christmas DVD post.