Registration for Youth Services’ Summer 2013 Program Session starts Tuesday, May 28th, and runs through Saturday, June 22nd. [View the summer program schedule]
Our morning preschool programs are drop-in during the summer, but you still need to register for Stuff & Nonsense (for kids entering 1st grade) and Spotlight (for kids entering 2nd/3rd/4th grade).
- Our program registration is by lottery
- You must have an active library card in good standing to register
- Obtain a registration postcard for the program of your choice from the Youth Services Circulation Desk
- Fill out ALL of the required information. Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Address the reverse of the card to yourself
- Affix a first-class stamp (46¢)
- Drop off your card at the Youth Services Desk by June 22nd
- Registration cards will be mailed back to you within a week of the close of registration
Questions? Please give us a call at 203-637-8802, or comment on this post.