Registration for Youth Services’ Fall Program Session is going on now through Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008. You may view the program schedule here.
- Our program registration is by lottery
- You must have an active library card in good standing to register
- Obtain a registration postcard for the program of your choice from the Youth Services Circulation Desk
- Fill out ALL of the required information. Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Address the reverse of the card to yourself
- Affix a first-class stamp (42¢)
- Leave the card at the Youth Services Desk
- Registration postcards/lottery results will be mailed back to you within a week of the close of registration
Questions? Please give us a call at 203-637-8802, or comment on this post.