The Perrot Memorial Library and the Greenwich Senior Center cordially invite you to an important informational session entitled Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia, on Monday, November 13, at 7 pm in the Youth Services Program Room, Radcliffe Children’s Library, Perrot Memorial Library.
A Community Educator with the Alzheimer’s Association will conduct the presentation and Q&A. Among the topics to be covered are:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms
- Alzheimer’s Association resources
For more information, contact Judy Sgammato at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 203-637-1066 x15.